Get Started with Content Creation
Time & Location
About the Event
By engaging with participants to create video content, we are encouraging them to develop their digital skills, stay motivated and do something positive! This also presents an opportunity for them to connect with other like-minded people and receive valuable careers support from inspirational mentors and employers.
Get Started with Content Creation, in partnership with the Princes Trust, is delivered via live and interactive webinars and each session is a maximum of 90 minutes including Q and A. We will also provide a platform for participants to share their video content with each other and within chosen audiences. Every participant will have produced by the end of the 2-weeks a professional piece of video content all from their smartphones.
The online programme is a mix of live sessions and individual tasks. The live sessions take place on:
- Monday 13th July 2020 - 10am to 11:30am and 1pm to 2:30pm.
- Wednesday 15th July 2020 - 10am to 11:30am and 1pm to 2:30pm.
- Friday 17th July 2020 - 10am to 11:30am and 1pm to 2:30pm.
- Monday 20th July 2020 - 10am to 12pm.
- Wednesday 22nd July 2020 - 10am to 12pm.